Buying a house is an exciting, yet challenging process. It can be the biggest investment and biggest decision in one’s life. Understanding the financing aspect of this process and finding the right solution could save the home buyers thousands of dollars both short term and long term; and we are here to help to make the process less stressful and more enjoyable. Remember, we are not selling mortgage , we are selling peace of mind.
- First-time home buyers program. we make your first time the most enjoyable one. We take you through all details and offer you the best . Our branded “My First Mortgage®” makes it even easier because you get a holistic package that include A to Z of your home buying process with low rates and expert advice.
- Refinancing. Consolidate your debt at a lower interest rate or tap in to your home equity.
- Renewals and transfers. Do not just limit yourself to the rate in the renewal notice offered by your BANK. We can shop around and negotiate for you and make sure you get the best rate and the best product in the market.
- Investment properties. The financing requirements on investment properties are different than with a traditional mortgage, and and we can find flexible solutions that work.
- Vacation and second homes. Make that vacation home dream a reality with the specific products that serve the purpose.
- No Income Verification. Self-employed individuals face more challenges than the traditional home buyer, but there are programs and lenders out there willing to provide the opportunity for a borrower with a good credit score without verification of income.
- Newcomers to Canada. Insured financing is available to borrowers with permanent and non-permanent residence status, helping newcomers realize their dream of home ownership in Canada.
- Home equity.Home equity line of credit is a kind of revolving loan that is secured against the equity of your house. . It offers high credit limits, low fees and flexible repayment option. Due to low interest and payment flexibility of this loan, it can be a good source of financing for renovation and construction, debt consolidation, student tuition, as well as investment. It is also available in form of secured Credit card. Bellow are some of the features of HELOC.
- You will pay interest only on the balance of the loan not the whole amount you have approved for
- HELOC is an open loan, meaning that it could be used at any time, and it could be paid off at any time
- You only have to pay interest for your minimum payment.
- Moreover, it tends to have lower interest rates than most revolving accounts such as personal bank loans and credit cards
- Other mortgage products include:
- Cash back mortgages
- Home improvement mortgages
- Consolidating your bad debts
- Second and Third mortgages
- Secured Credit Cards (up to $100,000)